Adding or expanding digital technology in your laboratory workflow is not a simple decision. Initially, technology might seem disruptive to established procedures and your technicians’ workflow process. Advanced equipment requires significant investment not only of money, but also of time and energy, as your team works to integrate the technology and use it to your laboratory’s best advantage. However, some level of digital workflow is becoming necessary to remain competitive: The key is to identify the right equipment and processes to fit your workflow and clientele.
What are your specific goals with digital technology?
What digital advantages would be key to your success?
- Staying competitive in the market against larger laboratories
- Strengthening your long-term client relationships by becoming an experienced technical resource for them
- Attracting new clients through expanding your capabilities and your geographic base
- Remaining price-stable in volatile markets by having more restorative options
- Assuring the consistency of your quality Minimising turnaround times
- Having a partner for training and support when needed