Let our team of expert Equipment Specialists help you navigate the options to find the perfect chair for your practice. We will cover:
- What equipment will best suit my treatment mix?
Do I need:
- Fibre optics for consistent illumination of the oral cavity
- Electric micromotors
- Built-in ultrasonic scalers to declutter the work surface
- Integrated tubing and/or suction tubing disinfections.
Questions to ask:
- How close to the patient will the chair allow me to work?
- Can I control chair and handpieces with foot controls or hand?
- Have the dentist and nurse access to the spittoon rinse and tumbler fill controls?
- Will the new operating light allow me to work colour corrected and virtually shadowless?
- Where are the safety cut-out switches positioned?
- If you are planning long sessions, how comfortable will the chair be for your patient?
- Can the patient visualise the digital imaging from the chair?
- What weight will the chair take?
- What overall impression do I want to give my patient?
- What is the average profile of my patient?
- Have I considered all my current and future requirements?
- Where should I position the microscope?
- How easy is it to access the practice management software terminal for the nurse?
- What is the best monitor position for the patient to visualise the X-ray, intraoral image or scan?
- Do I go for an instant digital sensor or a phosphor plate system?
- How easy is it to wipe all the surfaces down between patients?